Skip to content
- We accept returns only on goods that are defective or damaged.
If there is a validated error with your order, then we may be able to offer you a refund, which you can use to purchase a new product. The vast majority of orders come through with no errors whatsoever, but sometimes printing mistakes, sizing mistakes, or simple order switch-ups do occur.
- Any claims for misprinted/damaged/defective items must be submitted within 20 days after the product has been received. If your product arrives and is broken or damaged, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We do not refund orders for buyer’s remorse.
If there is no validated error with your order, then you become liable for your purchase. All Framed Podcast products are made on-demand according to your specific selection of design, size, and color. As a result, we cannot accept any exchanges unless there is a defect.
A size misunderstanding is not a validated error. There are sizing charts available on our website, which are directly from our fulfillment team and measured to their standards. These are an accurate representation of our shirt sizes.
With all this being said, please do your best to ensure that you select the right size based on our sizing chart, the correct color, the correct shipping address, payment option, billing address, and any other details of your order. This will minimize the chance of an error occurring. If you catch a mistake, please email email@example.com immediately so that we can rectify the issue.
- If you provide an address that is considered insufficient by the carrier, the shipment will be returned to us. You will be liable for re-shipment costs once we have confirmed an updated address with you.
- Shipments that go unclaimed are returned to us and you will be liable for the cost of a reshipment to yourself.
- If your shipment is lost in transit or does not arrive by the estimated delivery date, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll be able to hunt down your shipment or issue a replacement.
- Please keep in mind that all emails sent to the merch email address are checked only once every few days so make sure that you pay close attention during the order process to avoid any delays in processing.