Is this a secured website?
Yes! We're hosted on Shopify, which is a secure e-commerce platform. Your information is safe.
When will I receive my order?
- All of our products are produced on demand and will require 3-7 business days to create, when it is busy it may take 3-5 days longer.
- We use UPS Mail Innovations. The package is delivered to your door by USPS. You will get your packages in an average of 5 days. You will also receive notification and tracking information when your order has shipped
- Thank you for your patience!
Do you ship internationally?
- Yes. We use Asendia USA. Asendia uses a service called International Priority Airmail (“IPA”). IPA travels by air then as priority in-country. The average transit time is 9-13 Days and this service is available throughout the world. You will also receive notification and tracking information when your order has shipped.
Are duties and taxes charged on international orders?
- Shipments outside of the US may incur customs fees depending on the destination country. VAT taxes or import duties are the sole responsibility of the customer. Please do not mistake these for extra shipping charges since they are usually collected by the deliverer. The fee may vary depending on your order value, country limits, and other factors based on the product itself.
- This is not something that we have control over, unfortunately, as it is a charge put in place by the country accepting the package.
- A tracking number will be provided. International shipments can take up to 24 business days.
Will I receive shipping updates or a tracking number?
- Yes, once your order is processed and fulfilled, you will receive an email from our fulfillment company with your shipping confirmation and tracking number.
Can I change my shipping address?
- Yes, you can change your shipping address by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and preferred shipping address with in 24 hours. We cannot change shipping addresses after an order has been processed and fulfilled.
- Please pay close attention during the order process to avoid any delays in processing.
Spilt orders or Partially fullfilled orders
- Orders may be split if certain items are delayed due to availability or backlogs so as to minimize inconvenience.
- Some orders may be split into more than one package (at no extra charge) depending on size/content.
- If an international shipment is split for any reason, both shipments may incur customs fees/taxes.
Do you offer any additional sizes?
- Unfortunately, we only have access to the sizes available on our site. We wish we had more variety and we apologize for not accommodating everyone.
I think I ordered the wrong size. Can I change my order?
- Yes, please email email@example.com with your order number and correct size with in 24 hours. We cannot make changes after that time or once it has been processed and fulfilled.
Can I cancel my order?
- Yes, you can cancel your order by emailing your order number and a request for cancellation to info@framedpod with in 24 hours. We cannot cancel your order after that time or after your item has been processed and fulfilled.
Do you offer returns?
- At this time we do not offer returns.
What if something is wrong with my order?
- Although we do not accept returns, if there is an issue with your order please email us with your name and order number at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is that smell?
- When you open your shipping bag there may be a strong vinegar smell. Through the print process we use a pre-treatment on our garments before printing. The pre-treatment is necessary for the ink to dry to the garment in the printing process.
- Removing the smell is easy. Just wash the garment inside out in cold water with a light detergent and the smell will be removed.
For best results, care for garments as follows:
- Machine wash cold
- Wash inside-out
- Hang to dry or tumble dry low
- Do not iron